A stereo compressor that is very versatile yet simple to use. Started as an economy low-consumption version of the MotherComp, but I decided to spice up the compressing behavior a bit as well. The slightly angrier brother... I mean son of the MotherComp!
Has all the features of the MotherComp, but is a slightly better fit with multiple instances as a per-instrument compressor.
Usable already as a one-knob compressor.
A character slider caters for a huge variety of compressor requirements.
Traditional compressor parameters can be adjusted and saved as an offset to the pre-programmed character slider.
An innovative Attack Defence makes sure that even the longest attack times won't cause sudden drum strikes to jump out too much.
Output limiter keeps everything below 0dB with a 3 stage indicator light.
Very well suited for multiple instances on single instrument tracks.
- Fixed Offset boxes misalignment with larger font.
- Changed Offset boxes click behaviour to single-click.
- GUI tweaks for better Windows compatibility.
- Fixed "stuck in init phase" which used a lot of CPU.
- Fixed and fine-tuned various graphics issues for retina and non-retina displays.
- Scalable size to 0.5x or 2x.
- Fixed a graphics glitch when refreshing graphics.
- Initial release