A stereo compressor that is extremely versatile yet simple to use.
Starts as a one-knob approach, but can be dwelved into quite a bit deeper with offsetting the one-knob behavior with precise traditional parameter adjustments.
Features an innovative adjustable Attack Defence that prevents the first drumhit after a break to blast out too loud during the attack perioid of the compressor.
Usable already as a one-knob compressor.
A character slider caters for a huge variety of compressor requirements.
Traditional compressor parameters can be adjusted and saved as an offset to the pre-programmed character slider.
An innovative Attack Defence makes sure that even the longest attack times won't cause sudden drum strikes to jump out too much.
Output limiter keeps everything below 0dB with a 3 stage indicator light.
Very well suited for stereo mastering, folder tracks, or single instruments. The only compressor you'll need/want/use!
- Fixed Offset boxes misalignment with larger font.
- Fine tuned button colours.
- GUI tweaks for better Windows compatibility.
- Changed font for better compatibility between Win/Mac/Linux.
- Attack Defence ("Lim") slider is now permanently visible.
- All buttons now operate with just a single click.
- Plugin scaling is now more responsive.
- Fixed "stuck in init phase" which used a lot of CPU.
- Fixed and fine-tuned various graphics issues for retina and non-retina displays.
- Fixed huge CPU/GPU leak with multiple plugin instances!
- Fixed graphics not loading completely with presets.
- Fixed scaling on non-retina displays.
- Fixed GUI and compressor not refreshing when loading presets.
- Simplified window scaling behavior.
- Fixed settings not saving with project.
- Fixed some graphics not loading/updating.
- Fixed compressor behavior at very low Character/Density settings. This changes the output volume under some settings.
- Enormous CPU/GPU
- Removed Economy mode as redundant.
- Double-click title for
Economy CPU mode.
- Initial release